Recipe by jrcook3
they are melt in your mouth brownies chewy ,soft and YUMMY. I had tried lots of repices of brownies and I made up my own baked it and it was yummy.
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- melt the chocolate squares in the mircowave for 2 mintues stir, set aside let cool.
- in a bowl beat the sugar, salt, eggs, flour, then add chocolate and the butter that was cooled into the bowl and add vanilla extract on medium.
- pour the batter in a greased and floured 11 by 8 baking pan.
- bake about till 35-40 or until toothpick comes out almost clean.