Recipe by Kim1
This is a very milk chocolate cake not one of with a real heavy chocolate flavor. This is great with a cream cheese frosting or I sometimes take whipped cream and frost it.
- 2 cups brownie mix, from my brownie mix recipe
- 3 eggs, separated
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl combine the brownie mix.
- egg yolks, milk and vanilla, mix well.
- In a smaller bowl beat egg whites until stiff peaks form, fold in to the batter.
- Pour into a greased 8 inch square pan.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.