This should set your sweet tooth on fire!
Make and share this Brownie Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- (feel free to omit anything you dont care for and replace with something else if you wish, like crasins).
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Butter 1 10-14 inch deep pizza pan.
- Mix brownie mix according to package directions along with the coffee crystals that have been disolved in the liqueur.
- Spoon out onto the pizza pan and spread evenly.
- Mix together the toppings and sprinkle evenly over the top of your"pizza.
- "Bake for around 25 minutes-test with a tooth pick.