1/1 Photo of Brownie Pizza
This should set your sweet tooth on fire!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1(feel free to omit anything you dont care for and replace with something else if you wish, like crasins).
- 2Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 3Butter 1 10-14 inch deep pizza pan.
- 4Mix brownie mix according to package directions along with the coffee crystals that have been disolved in the liqueur.
- 5Spoon out onto the pizza pan and spread evenly.
- 6Mix together the toppings and sprinkle evenly over the top of your"pizza.
- 7"Bake for around 25 minutes-test with a tooth pick.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.4
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 247.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: