Recipe by Dib's
This should set your sweet tooth on fire!
Top Review by CookieMonster2323
OUTSTANDING! I look forward to trying some of the other topping combinations you listed, but this time I used Pillsbury's Mint Fudge Brownie Mix for a base and mixed in some Tollhouse Swirled Chocolate Chips. After baking about 10-14 mins (my mix was set for an 8x8 pan, so it was a little thinner and I wanted to make sure it stayed soft because of that modification), I sprinkled the top with additional Swirled Chocolate Chips and the mint chocolate frosting glaze that came inside the brownie mix. We used a regular pizza cutter to divide our brownie slices and served it with vanilla ice cream. It was so delicious! I especially loved the thinness when using that rich chocolate mint mix-it was truly divine and allowed us to eat a huge slice without feeling guilty or overly full! This recipe is so versatile and easy and I will have fun playing around with the topping choices again! Thank you!
- 1 package your favorite brownie mix
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee crystals
- 1⁄4 cup coffee liqueur
- 1⁄3 cup coconut flakes
- 1⁄4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup toffee pieces
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 cup mini marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- (feel free to omit anything you dont care for and replace with something else if you wish, like crasins).
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Butter 1 10-14 inch deep pizza pan.
- Mix brownie mix according to package directions along with the coffee crystals that have been disolved in the liqueur.
- Spoon out onto the pizza pan and spread evenly.
- Mix together the toppings and sprinkle evenly over the top of your"pizza.
- "Bake for around 25 minutes-test with a tooth pick.