This should set your sweet tooth on fire!
Make and share this Brownie Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- (feel free to omit anything you dont care for and replace with something else if you wish, like crasins).
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Butter 1 10-14 inch deep pizza pan.
- Mix brownie mix according to package directions along with the coffee crystals that have been disolved in the liqueur.
- Spoon out onto the pizza pan and spread evenly.
- Mix together the toppings and sprinkle evenly over the top of your"pizza.
- "Bake for around 25 minutes-test with a tooth pick.
OUTSTANDING! I look forward to trying some of the other topping combinations you listed, but this time I used Pillsbury's Mint Fudge Brownie Mix for a base and mixed in some Tollhouse Swirled Chocolate Chips. After baking about 10-14 mins (my mix was set for an 8x8 pan, so it was a little thinner and I wanted to make sure it stayed soft because of that modification), I sprinkled the top with additional Swirled Chocolate Chips and the mint chocolate frosting glaze that came inside the brownie mix. We used a regular pizza cutter to divide our brownie slices and served it with vanilla ice cream. It was so delicious! I especially loved the thinness when using that rich chocolate mint mix-it was truly divine and allowed us to eat a huge slice without feeling guilty or overly full! This recipe is so versatile and easy and I will have fun playing around with the topping choices again! Thank you!
Woaaahhh! This was a kicker! I added slivered almonds instead of pecans just for taste, and woaaahhh! This was sooo sweet. All that chocolate and coconut and toffee. It just curled my nose hairs! tehehe, just kidding. My little cousins loved this; I think they would have cleaned the pan had it not been for their mother. Over all this is a good recipe...for kids, but I think some of you adults out there might think this pizza alittle to sweet.