Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
I would eat this recipe alone just for the topping. I usually save time by buying a brownie mix and baking it according to package directions. Then I add the good "stuff". There are enough regular brownie recipes on this site that I will not include the one that came with this recipe. I hear that this recipe is good for any time of the day, including breakfast : )
- 14 1⁄4 ounces brownie mix, of your choice for 9x13 pan
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme (I always need more than this on mine)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- Bake brownies in a 9x13 pan.
- Cool brownies.
- Spread marshmallow creme over brownies. (I find this hard to do so usually use a spreading knife and my fingers).
- In saucepan, melt peanut butter and chocolate chips over low heat.
- Mix in cereal and spread over marshmallow layer.
- Chill in refrigerator.
If you didn't think brownies were sweet enough, this is the dessert for you! It takes brownies to a new level, and my husband thanks you. Easy to make and enjoy.