Recipe by FloridaGrl
This is really lovely!! It works particularly well with strawberries, pineapple and grapes.
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup coffee liqueur (optional)
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- brown sugar
- mixed fruit
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat brown sugar and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add sour cream,vanilla,and if desired, coffee liqueur, beating until blended and smooth, fold in whipped topping.
- Cover and chill 4 hours.
- Garnish, if desired with the extra brown sugar.
- Serve with assorted fruit.