Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This came from TOH a few years back. It is quite wonderful....if you like penuche.
Make and share this Brown Sugar Cashew Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Line a 9" square pan with foil and grease it with 1 1/2 tsp butter. Set aside.
- In heavy saucepan, combine brown sugar, milk, corn syrup and 1/4 cup butter.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Bring mixture to rapid boil, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, gradually add icing sugar, mix well.
- Fold in cashews.
- Immediately pour into prepared pan. Cool.
- Lift out. Cut in 1" squares.
- Refrigerate in airtight container.