This came from TOH a few years back. It is quite wonderful....if you like penuche.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 9" square pan with foil and grease it with 1 1/2 tsp butter. Set aside.
- 2In heavy saucepan, combine brown sugar, milk, corn syrup and 1/4 cup butter.
- 3Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- 4Bring mixture to rapid boil, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat, gradually add icing sugar, mix well.
- 6Fold in cashews.
- 7Immediately pour into prepared pan. Cool.
- 8Lift out. Cut in 1" squares.
- 9Refrigerate in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Sugar Cashew Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.9
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 9.6 mg
- Sodium 131.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 29.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g