Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a nice creamy fudge, add nuts if desired. You can also at the end of cooking add in 1 cup peanut butter if desired, but I have never done that as yet.
- Combine the brown sugar, evaporated milk, butter and corn syrup in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and continue to boil without stirring to 234 to 240 degrees on your candy thermometer. This is the soft ball stage.
- Remove from heat and stir in the marshmallow fluff, and the nuts and vanilla.
- Stir until mixed and creamy.
- Pour into a buttered 9 inch pan and let stand until cool.
- Cut into small portions. The portions will change according to size of your pieces.
- You can leave out the salt, but this is a sweet candy with the fluff and all, and the salt helps offset the sweetness.