- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces (8 oz)
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup yellow pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the rice according to the directions on the package.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium hear.
- Add asparagus and peppers and sauté 5 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Stir in pine nuts and rice and heat through.
- Season with salt and pepper and top with parmesan cheese is desired.