Brown Butter Cauliflower Mash
- Set a stockpot of water to boil over high heat.
- Clean and cut the cauliflower into small pieces. Cook in boiling water for about 6 minutes, or until well done. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small saucepan and cook the garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Drain the cauliflower well; do not let cool and pat it very dry between several layers of paper towels.
- In the bowl, mash the hot cauliflower with the cream cheese, sour cream, Parmesan, asiago, butter, garlic, salt, and pepper until almost smooth.
- Mix in chives and pesto, if desired, and serve.