Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 lb shark fillet (3/4" thick)
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, Chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, Chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons seafood sauce or 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- Place fish fillets in plastic bag.
- Add lemon juice, parsley, basil, garlic, chili sauce and soy sauce.
- Close top of bag and refrigerate for at least one hour, but not longer than 8 hours.
- Remove fish from bag and save marinade.
- Place fish onrack of pre-heated broiler about 3 inches from heat and broil for 3-5 minutes.
- Turn fillets over, brush top with marinade and broil an additional 5-8 minutes until fish flakes or is done to taste.
- Boil rest of marinade until it's reduced by half and pour over fillets when serving.