Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a very quick dinner. I use Roasted Red Bell Peppers to roast my bell pepper. I often do a large batch at a time. Even peppers that I have stored in the freezer turn out just fine.
for the herb sauce
- 1 roasted red pepper
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 4 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 4 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon. salt
- 1 pinch pepper
for the salmon
- 8 salmon fillets, 6 oz. each
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Put all sauce ingredients in the blender and pulse to combine. You don't want it pureed. This can be served either hot or cold depending on your mood. Just warm up the sauce in a pan over medium low heat while the salmon is broiling.
- Turn on your oven broiler and place rack in the upper 1/3 position. Place salmon on a baking sheet that is covered with parchment paper. Drizzle with olive oil. Broil salmon about 7-10 minutes or until flaky. Serve sauce over salmon.