Recipe by Brenda.
From my Mom's recipe collection. Diced ham might be a nice addition to this open faced sandwich.
Top Review by ~Leslie~
Delicious! I made this for a simple brunch, and my DH and I really enjoyed it. It was something different, and we loved the added zing of the horseradish. I didn't have any pimento on hand, but otherwise made it as written. Thanks for posting this recipe of your Mom's! Made in honour of Janice. Love ya Bren!
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 eggs, hardboiled, peeled, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons pimentos, chopped
- 1 teaspoon parsley, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon horseradish
- salt & pepper
- 4 hamburger buns or 4 similar rolls