1/1 Photo of Broiled Cheese Spamgel
Bill Hilbrich's Note:
Parmesan cheese and Spam on a bagel. Served with a salad and a cold beverage, it makes a nice lunch or a late night snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Split and toast the bagel.
- 2Scrape the garlic clove over the toasted surface of the bagel.
- 3Spread the cream cheese over the bagel making sure that the entire cut surface is covered.
- 4Cover the cream cheese with sliced Spam and broil for 3 minutes.
- 5Remove bagel from the broiler, add parmesan cheese and return to the broiler for another 30 seconds.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Cheese Spamgel
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 763.1
- Calories from Fat 393
- Total Fat 43.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 114.7 mg
- Sodium 2256.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 30.1 g