Recipe by Teed
This recipe came from Malta it is a light Broth. This recipe is for Beef but you can replace the Beef with Chicken and the pasta with rice if you prefer
- 250 g beef
- 2 carrots
- 5 potatoes
- 1 celery
- 1 turnip
- 1 onion
- 1 courgette
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 100 g small shell pasta (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the beef in water enough to cover the beef and cook for 1 hour.
- Peel and chop all the vegetables.
- Add water to the pot and 1 tablespoon of tomato paste and cover until it boils.
- Add all the vegetables and cook until the beef is tender and the vegetables are cooked as well.
- Add the pasta and cook according to the guide on the packet.
- Serve with pepper and salt.