Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my original recipe for Broccomole that has been MIA since we packed for our move to Florida in 2005 and I finally found it again! It is similar to the one I originally posted, but this is the real one!!!
- In a medium saucepan bring about 1 inch of salted water to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add broccoli and cover and cook for 10-12 minutes until tender.
- Drain broccoli well.
- Put sour cream. onion(if using), mayonnaise, lemon juice, and curry powder in food processor bowl.
- Add broccoli and push it down into sour cream mixture.
- Pulse until mixture is pureed.
- Taste and add more salt and lemon juice as needed.