This is my original recipe for Broccomole that has been MIA since we packed for our move to Florida in 2005 and I finally found it again! It is similar to the one I originally posted, but this is the real one!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan bring about 1 inch of salted water to a boil over medium-high heat.
- 2Add broccoli and cover and cook for 10-12 minutes until tender.
- 3Drain broccoli well.
- 4Put sour cream. onion(if using), mayonnaise, lemon juice, and curry powder in food processor bowl.
- 5Add broccoli and push it down into sour cream mixture.
- 6Pulse until mixture is pureed.
- 7Taste and add more salt and lemon juice as needed.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccomole 2
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.2
- Calories from Fat 341
- Total Fat 37.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 39.7 mg
- Sodium 109.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 3.5 g