1/4 Photos of Broccoli With Sesame Seeds and Scallions
This recipe is from The Diabetes Food and Nutrition Bible. It provides a different way to prepare one of my favorite veggies--broccoli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the broccoli florets in a steamer basket over 1 inch of boiling water.
- 2Steam the broccoli until bright green and crisp tender.
- 3Meanwhile in a small bowl combine the garlic, scallions, rice vinegar, and sesame oil and sesame seeds.
- 4Plunge the broccoli into cool water to stop the cooking process, drain well.
- 5Place well drained broccoli in a medium bowl and toss with sesame dressing.
- 6Serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli With Sesame Seeds and Scallions
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.5
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 58.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 5.5 g