1/2 Photos of Broccoli With Orange & Yogurt
Some of you will want to cook the broccoli longer than the 5 minutes, but I like mine crisp. Lovely smooth sauce that you may want to use on other veggies. Not too bad on the calories either.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the margarine and blend in the flour until smooth.
- 2Gradually stir in the remaining ingredients (except the broccoli).
- 3Cook over low heat until the mixture thickens.
- 4Serve over the hot broccoli.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli With Orange & Yogurt
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.9
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.9 mg
- Sodium 95.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g