Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a quick and easy side dish I like to make. I usually use frozen broccoli but fresh is easily substituted.
- 1 lb broccoli floret
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Steam broccoli until crisp-tender. (When using frozen broccoli, just put the broccoli in a bowl with about 2 T. water. Cover and microwave for about 5 minutes.) Drain and set aside.
- Combine melted butter with the rest of the ingredients.
- Toss with broccoli and serve hot.
Very yummy! Thanks for sharing!
This was a nice broccoli dish. I used fresh broccoli and loved the simplicity and the nice lemon flavor. Thanks Munchkin Mama for a nice keeper. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup tag.
So simple and so good!! With work and active teens I depend on quick and easy recipes many nights a week so that we stay away from drive-ins. This was a real family pleaser - especially for my DD - age 13 - as she becomes more competent in the kitchen and can make this herself with glowing and healthy results! The lemon really perked up the frozen broccoli and could be used for other veggies as well. This is a keeper! Thanks Munchkin Mama.