Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
My family loves this recpies and the kids eat it also. It's fast and good
- Cut florets from broccoli.
- Trim and peel steams, then cut crosswise into 1/4 inch slices.
- Heat 1 inch water in pan large enough to hold steaming rack or basket to boiling.
- Place broccoli steaming rack and scatter florets over top.
- Salt boiling water, place rack in pan, and steam covered until tender.
- Place broccoli in serving bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons lemon juice, half of zest and oil.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss quickly to combine and serve hot.
cut back on the lemon juice, otherwise works great.
This was quick and easy. I love lemon and really enjoyed the broccoli done this way. It was very lemony.
Sorry, this broccoli was overpowered with the lemon, too strong for our taste buds, it was edible, just too strong. If I made it again I would cut the lemon zest and juice in half or perhaps cut it with water. Thanks for posting.