Recipe by Beth Gambrell
This recipe is my family's favorite broccoli casserole. I usually double this recipe except when I make it just for my husband and son. I am always requested to make this for any family gathering. The flavor is a little different than the usual broccoli casserole but I think you will find it very tasty and soon it will be your family's favorite too!
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 8 ounces cheese whiz cheese spread
- 16 ounces frozen broccoli, cooked
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup cracker crumb
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté onion in margarine.
- Add flour, then water and cook until it thickens and boils.
- Blend in cheese spread and stir off heat.
- Mix cooked broccoli, sauce and eggs and pour into greased casserole dish.
- Top with cracker crumbs and dot with margarine.
- Bake at 325°F for 30 minutes or until set.