Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
From a magazine ad I clipped years ago.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 10 ounces broccoli spears
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 1 tomatoes, chopped (optional)
- flour tortilla
- Combine soup and milk; set aside.
- Combine tuna, broccoli, 1/2 cup cheese, and 1/2 can french-fried onions.
- Stir in 3/4 cup soup mixture.
- Divide tuna mixture evenly between tortillas and roll up, place seam side down in a lightly greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Stir tomato into remaining soup and pour over the top of the tortillas.
- Bake, covered at 350° for 35 minutes.
- Top center of tortillas with remaining cheese and onions and bake, uncovered 5 minutes longer.