My family has made this recipe for a long time. Not sure where my mom got it. It is very delicious and great for potlucks and barbecues.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 ounces cheese tortellini
- 1 cup broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimiento
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, do not drain
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1Cook tortellini according to package directions (I use the fresh tortellini that are tri-colored).
- 2Make sure to cut the broccoli into bite sized florets.
- 3I also lightly steam them before adding to the salad.
- 4In a large bowl mix together tortellini, broccoli, chopped parsley, pimento, UN-DRAINED artichoke hearts, green onions, basil and garlic powder.
- 5Add Italian dressing (I use Bernsteins Restaurant Recipe Italian or Newman's Own); stir to mix.
- 6Refrigerate until serving time.
- 7Just before serving, stir in olives, cherry tomatoes that have been cut in half, and parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli-Tortellini Salad
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.9
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 17.5 mg
- Sodium 606.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 8.0 g