My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Microwave broccoli, red peppers, and 2 tablespoons of water in covered casserole on high for 6 to 8 minutes, until broccoli is tender-crisp, stirring once, drain.
- 2Save juice for soup.
- 3Peel and section oranges, saving juice.
- 4Add grated peel and oil to orange juice.
- 5Microwave on high 20 to 30 seconds until bubbly.
- 6Stir orange sections into broccoli/pepper mixture.
- 7Cook uncovered for 30 seconds or until heated through.
- 8Drizzle with orange juice mixture.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli, Sweet Red Pepper, And Oranges
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.2
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 2.5 g