1/2 Photos of Broccoli-Stuffed Chicken
This is a wonderful-tasting recipe for stuffed chicken breast, careful not to over cook as they will become dry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a baking pan or med size baking dish.
- 3Flatten chicken to 1/4-in thickness.
- 4Combine poultry seasoning, pepper, curry powder, garlic powder and salt; sprinkle over chicken.
- 5Combine broccoli and cheese; place half in the center of each chicken breast; fold long sides over filling; fold ends up and secure with a toothpick.
- 6Place seam side down, in a baking pan; add broth.
- 7Cover pan loosely with foil.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 9Remove foil; baste the chicken with pan juices.
- 10Bake, uncovered, 10 minutes longer, or until meat juices run clear.
- 11Remove toothpicks before serving.
- 12Thicken pan juices for gravy if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli-Stuffed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.8
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 111.9 mg
- Sodium 759.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 39.6 g