Recipe by Kim1
This is so good. The water chestnuts add a bit of a crunch to this. You can also use any kind of soup from cream of Mushrrom to cream of chicken any cream soup will do.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli
- 2 packages chicken flovored rice
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 16 ounces processed cheese, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the broccoli using the pkg direction,drain well.
- Cook the rice using the driections.
- Combine the broccoli,rice and undiluted soup,cheese and water chestnuts in a bowl and mix well.
- Spoon the mixute in to a line 9*13 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F.