Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I usually eyeball the ingredients in this salad and it turns out good every time. It goes well with BBQ. Cooking time is chill time.
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup grape tomatoes or 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup swiss cheese, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits
- shredded swiss cheese (to garnish)
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Mix dressing in medium sized bowl.
- Add salad ingredients and fold gently together to coat.
- Garnish with shredded Swiss.
- Chill at least 2 hours or overnight before serving to allow flavors to mix.
I love broccoli salad and this is a great one! The swiss cheese and the balsamic vinegar in the dressing are new additions for me but we really enjoyed them. Thanks for sharing a great recipe! Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2012