1/1 Photo of Broccoli Salad
Broccoli type salad that is irresistable. A friend of mine adapted this from one using red onion instead of grapes. A good meal by itself.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups broccoli, flowers and stems
- 1 package bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- 2 cups red seedless grapes
- 1 cup grated old cheddar cheese
- 1Cut the broccoli fairly small, mix with bacon, grapes and cheese.
- 2Mix dressing separately, then add to broccoli mixture.
- 3You may add more dressing if you like as this salad tends to soak up the dressing over time.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Salad
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.7
- Calories from Fat 364
- Total Fat 40.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 71.2 mg
- Sodium 763.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 15.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: