1/1 Photo of Broccoli Salad
Broccoli type salad that is irresistable. A friend of mine adapted this from one using red onion instead of grapes. A good meal by itself.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups broccoli, flowers and stems
- 1 package bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- 2 cups red seedless grapes
- 1 cup grated old cheddar cheese
- 1Cut the broccoli fairly small, mix with bacon, grapes and cheese.
- 2Mix dressing separately, then add to broccoli mixture.
- 3You may add more dressing if you like as this salad tends to soak up the dressing over time.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Salad
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.5
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 35.0 mg
- Sodium 550.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 6.8 g