Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I confess, I have an addiction to broccoli rabe. I love the bitter flavor of this delicious green vegetable. I have always believed that bitter is such an important, yet under rated flavor in our culture. http://www.elanaspantry.com/broccoli-rabe-with-garlic/
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add garlic to skillet and cook over medium heat until lightly browned, a few minutes.
- Add broccoli rabe to skillet, and cook until wilted.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve.
you must add crushed red pepper flakes.....freshly grated parmesan cheese.....excellant with pasta or gnocchi