Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've seen numerous versions of this salad. I've combined them over time to come up with my favorite, lightened up, version.
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups red seedless grapes
- 1⁄4 cup diced celery (approximately 1 stalk)
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons dry roasted sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a separate bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over the broccoli mixture and stir well until everything is well-coated. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.