Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A quick and easy casserole from "A Hundred Years of Island Cooking", an old cookbook from the Hawaiian Electric Company.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli spears, thawed and drained
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, quartered
- 1 (7 ounce) jar pimientos, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup buttered bread crumb
- Grease a 12x7x2-inch baking dish.
- In a small saucepan, combine cream cheese and milk; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until creamy. Pour 1/2 of mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Arrange broccoli on sauce; place egg quarters between spears; sprinkle with pimientos.
- Pour remaining sauce over broccoli; sprinkle with crumbs.
- Bake at 325°F for 30 minutes.