Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I was in the mood for a hearty soup one day and made this out of things I had in the pantry. I liked the result very much!
- 1⁄2 lb cooked diced chicken
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of broccoli soup (diluted, I like to use milk because it's creamier but water will work)
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms (drained)
- 1⁄2 cup frozen crinkle cut carrot (thawed)
- 1 cup frozen broccoli, florrets (thawed)
- 1 cup uncooked shell pasta
- Cook pasta according to package directions and set aside.
- In a large soup pot pour in the cream of broccoli soup and stir well.
- Heat on medium, uncovered and stirring often until it comes to a low boil.
- Add the vegetables and chicken and return to boiling.
- Turn heat to low and simmer about 5 minutes.
- Add the pasta and turn off the heat.
- Let stand for about 2-3 minutes, then stir well and enjoy!