1/4 Photos of Broccoli/Chicken Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
My kids LOVE this recipe! Most of the ingredients are "to taste". It's very simple and yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- fresh broccoli florets
- shredded cheddar cheese, to taste (enough to cover top of casserole)
- grated parmesan cheese, to taste (enough to cover top of casserole)
- Ritz cracker crumbs (our preference) or breadcrumbs, to taste (enough to cover top of casserole)
- 1Lay chicken breasts in casserole dish.
- 2Place broccoli florets around the chicken breasts (around edge of dish).
- 3Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- 4Mix soup and sour cream together.
- 5Pour over chicken and broccoli.
- 6Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese over casserole.
- 7Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- 8Sprinkle Ritz cracker crumbs or bread crumbs on top.
- 9Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until chicken is done.
- 10(I cover for the first 25 minutes or so.) Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli/Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.2
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 123.9 mg
- Sodium 670.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 32.6 g