My kids LOVE this recipe! Most of the ingredients are "to taste". It's very simple and yummy!
Make and share this Broccoli/Chicken Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 4 -6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- fresh broccoli florets
- shredded cheddar cheese, to taste (enough to cover top of casserole)
- grated parmesan cheese, to taste (enough to cover top of casserole)
- Ritz cracker crumbs (our preference) or breadcrumbs, to taste (enough to cover top of casserole)
- Lay chicken breasts in casserole dish.
- Place broccoli florets around the chicken breasts (around edge of dish).
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Mix soup and sour cream together.
- Pour over chicken and broccoli.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese over casserole.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Sprinkle Ritz cracker crumbs or bread crumbs on top.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until chicken is done.
- (I cover for the first 25 minutes or so.) Serve with rice.