Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
Received from former co-worker when I lived in Louisiana
Make and share this Broccoli Cheese Squares recipe from Food.com.
- Grease 9"x13" pan with butter.
- Beat eggs with milk till frothy.
- Thoroughly mix flour, baking powder and salt;stir into egg mixture mixing well.
- Fold in broccoli, cheese and onion.
- Spread mixture evenly into baking dish.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Bake 350 for approximately 35 minutes or till lightly browned.
- Let stand five minutes then cut into bite size pieces.