Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick, Simple, and Delicious. From Campbell's No Time To Cook Cookbook
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese (cheddar or swiss)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard (optional)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cooked broccoli florets
- 3 -4 baked potatoes
- In 2-quart saucepan, combine soup, cheese, mustard, and pepper.
- Heat over low heat until cheese is melted.
- Add broccoli and heat through.
- Serve over baked potatoes.
- Sometimes I add chopped ham, bacon, or chicken.
I cant believe no one has rated this yet. We had baked potatoes and everyone loved it. My son wanted to know if he could eat it as soup!! With BBQ season coming we will definitely use this again. Thanks for sharing!!