Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is from my "Irish Cooking" cookbook.
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1⁄4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 cups instant rice
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed broccoli cheese soup
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Lightly coat medium saucepan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add onion and pepper; cook and stir until tender.
- Stir in rice; add water, soup, parsley, and salt.
- Mix well.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and cook 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.