Recipe by Smaz
This recipe comes from my step mother's collection. She used to make it when we were kids and my brother and I would clean our plates everytime! I still love it as an adult, I just like her to make it for me :)
Top Review by cookingfor1
I made this tonight for the first time and it was quite delicious. I found the broccoli still fairly crunchy after the 30 mins of cooking time, perhaps will let it go longer next. Also, the size of casserole dish wasn't given, I used a 9" x 13." Thanks for a delicious recipe!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked
- 1 head broccoli
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 -4 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut up broccoli, and place it in the bottom of a glass casserole dish.
- Place the chicken in the dish ontop of the broccoli, I prefer to chop it up.
- In a bowl, mix the chicken soup, mayonnaise, and curry until well blended and smooth.
- Spread the soup mixture over top the chickenand broccoli.
- Cover with Shredded Cheddar and beake uncovered for approximately 30 minutes.