This takes minutes to throw together and everything is mixed in one bowl, sharp cheddar cheese is recommended to use for this, you may also sprinkle grated cheddar on top the last few minutes of baking --- to serve a crowd double the recipe and bake in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish, I also add in some Tabasco sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli, thawed and chopped (squeeze out excess moisture well using hands then coarsley chop)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (can use 1/2 cup each mayonnaise and sour cream, DO NOT use salad dressing)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4-1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees F (set oven rack to second-lowest position).
- 2Butter a 9 x 9 or a 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
- 3In a medium bowl combine undiluted soup with mayonnaise, sour cream, beaten egg, garlic powder, chopped onion, seasoned salt and black pepper; whisk until well combined.
- 4Mix in the grated cheese and chopped broccoli.
- 5Spread into baking dish.
- 6Sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top.
- 7Bake uncovered for about 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli-Cheddar Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.1
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 97.6 mg
- Sodium 1001.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 19.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: