1/2 Photos of Broccoli Cauliflower With Garlic & Lemon (Italy)
Sydney Mike's Note:
This recipe, just slightly tweaked, was found in the 2005 cookbook, The Best Recipes in the World.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a steamer cook the broccoli & cauliflower for 8 minutes or until just tender, then drain & run under cold water to stop the cooking. Drain again & set aside.
- 2Put 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat, then add the garlic & cook for 3 minutes, or until it is golden, stirring occasionally.
- 3Add drained vegetables & turn heat to high, cooking & stirring only when necessary, until vegetables begin to brown.
- 4Add lemon zest & cook another minute.
- 5Add remaining tablespoon of olive oil & the lemon juice, then taste & adjust seasoning. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Cauliflower With Garlic & Lemon (Italy)
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.2
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 36.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 2.9 g