Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I always liked this salad, thought it was yummy!
- 1 head broccoli, cut in florets
- 1 head cauliflower, cut in florets
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 8 ounces buttermilk dressing (or a little more)
- 1 lb bacon, cooked, broken in pieces
- 12 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- Mix all together and refrigerate overnight.
This recipe should only be made if doubled. It`s so good and it is devoured so fast! They were scouping the sauce from the bottom of the bowl. It reminds me of my layers salad! Great RECIPE!
Delicious! I used Ranch dressing(made with buttermilk) and veggie bacon. So good! Thanks! Made for the Comfort Food-photo forum!