Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I always liked this salad, thought it was yummy!
- 1 head broccoli, cut in florets
- 1 head cauliflower, cut in florets
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 8 ounces buttermilk dressing (or a little more)
- 1 lb bacon, cooked, broken in pieces
- 12 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- Mix all together and refrigerate overnight.
This recipe should only be made if doubled. It`s so good and it is devoured so fast! They were scouping the sauce from the bottom of the bowl. It reminds me of my layers salad! Great RECIPE!
Made this tonight and it was so good! The only thing I added was finely chopped red onion! My husband loved it too!!
Delicious! I used Ranch dressing(made with buttermilk) and veggie bacon. So good! Thanks! Made for the Comfort Food-photo forum!