Recipe by Cocoa
I think of Thanksgiving when I hear the word stuffing, but this can be made all-year-round even though it has stuffing in it. This goes great with chicken!
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen broccoli
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2⁄3 cup hot water
- 1 (6 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli and drain.
- Place in buttered casserole.
- Melt 1/4 cup margarine in pan over low heat.
- Add flour and stir until smooth.
- Cook 1 minute stirring constantly.
- Stir in chicken and salt.
- A milk gradually.
- Cook, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Meanwhile, melt 6 Tbsp butter in hot water and pour over stuffing.
- Pour white sauce over broccoli and top with stuffing.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.