- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter, cooled
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups strong white bread flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons fast-rising active dry yeast
- melted butter, to glaze
Directions See How It's Made
- add the ingredients as listed, making sure the liquid is covered by the flour, sprinkle the yeast on top, bake on sweet program - lightest crust and medium loaf setting.
- when ready carefully shake out the loaf from the bucket and cool on wire rack. brush the top of the warm loaf with melted butter, leave for at least an hour before cutting/and/or removing the paddles.