Prep 25 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I've yet to make this but from the ingredients I know it will be a keeper! This one comes from a local tv program, Showcase Minnesota.
- 15 ounces brie cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 ounces prosciutto, diced, divided
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil, divided
- fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1⁄4 cup minced Italian parsley
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1 artisan baguette, sliced
- Chill the Brie well.
- Spray cheese knife with non stick spray.
- Divide Brie into three layers.
- Place rind top layer rind side down.
- Drizzle half the olive oil, then top with.
- half the prosciutto, then
- half the basil, pepper to taste, then
- half the Parmesean cheese.
- Top next layer of Brie and repeat toppings.
- Top with last layer of Brie.
- cut off outer rind.
- press parsley onto outer sides.
- seal tightly in plastic wrap.
- chill several hours or overnight.
- unwrap, cut off top rind.
- spoon tomato pesto over top.
- Serve with sliced Baguette.
- cooking time is chilling time.