So tasty, even for a picky family! These will go fast!
Make and share this Brie-Leek Tartlets recipe from Food.com.
- In a small skillet, saute leek and garlic in butter until tender.
- Add the cream, salt, pepper and nutmeg; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Place tart shells on a baking sheet.
- Slice cheese into 15 pieces; place one piece in each tart shell.
- Top each with 1 1/2 tsp leek mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 6-8 minutes or until heated through.
- Refrigerate leftovers.