Recipe by ktdid
A deliciously different cheesecake. Always gets raves when I take it to dinner parties or dessert auctions.
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 5 ounces ripe brie cheese, rind removed,room temp
- 5 ounces ripe st. andre triple cream brie, rind removed,room temp
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 box frozen sweetened raspberries
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Lightly butter a 9 1/2 inch springform pan.
- Cut a piece of wax paper or parchment to fit base of pan.
- Butter it and line bottom of pan with this.
- Put a piece of foil over outside of pan from the bottom in case the bottom seal is not tight.
- Cheesecake: In a food processor, combine cheeses with 3/4 cup sugar.
- Process until mixture liquifies, scraping down sides of the bowl.
- Add eggs and remaining sugar and continue to process until very smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Set pan in a larger ovenproof pan and add enough hot water to reach halfway up the sides of the springform pan.
- Bake 45 minutes, turn oven off, leave in an additional 15 minutes, then remove from oven and take out of water bath.
- Cover with saran wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, remove pan sides and invert onto serving platter.
- Smooth top, if necessary.
- Serve with raspberry sauce on the side.
- Raspberry sauce: Thaw raspberries.
- Puree in blender.
- Press through fine strainer to remove seeds.
- Mix in Grand Marnier.