Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A delicious idea for entertaining brunch. The recipe is for 1 serving.
Make and share this Brie Baked Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cream
- 2 eggs
- brie cheese, as much as you'd like. I put a couple thin slices
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 350. Put butter and cream in bottom of ramekin and put in oven until butter is melted. Remove from oven.
- Add eggs, then layer brie, parmesan, italian seasoning and salt/pepper.
- Return to oven and bake for 15 minutes until white of egg are set. Finish under broiler until cheese is beginning to brown.