So I have been hunting for a creamy vegan mac and cheese with no luck. Well I came up with one. I hope you all enjoy it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook elbow macaroni until al dente.
- 2Stir in rice milk and margarine until melted.
- 3Add nutritional yeast and stir well.
- 4Add vegan cheese and cook on medium heat until melted.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bree's Vegan Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 534.1
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 28.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 25.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: