1/1 Photo of Breakfast Wrap
Start with a soft, fresh flour tortilla and within minutes you'll create a hot, wholesome breakfast. The possibilities are endless when creating this low calorie, scrumptious breakfast, brunch, or lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat electric grill or panini press to medium hot temperature.
- 2Scramble the egg and cook the bacon or sausage. It's nice to have these ingredients pre-made and kept in airtight containers in the fridge.
- 3Regardless when you cook them, always start assembling the sandwich with precooked meats and eggs.
- 4Assemble the wrap by laying out the tortilla on a flat surface or large plate, brush with olive oil for taste if you prefer.
- 5Spoon on a few tablespoons of thawed chopped spinach or use a few leaves of fresh spinach.
- 6Sprinkle on grated cheese, any variety will do, or use sliced cheese if you prefer.
- 7Sprinkle on bacon or sausage crumbles, or strips of ham, etc.
- 8Add the cooked, scrambled egg.
- 9Then roll up the tortilla burrito style, by tucking each end and rolling to about 1 1/2 inch thickness so all ingredients are nicely wrapped and tucked inside.
- 10Spray the grill, if you must, with a little non-stick cooking spray and place the wrap(s) on the grill.
- 11Cook just until lightly toasted on each side, about three minutes.
- 12Serve with bruschetta, grated Parmesan cheese, avocado slices, salsa -- or leave off the toppings and make it "to go".
- 13No panini press or electric grill, no problem! Just place the wrap in a hot, non-stick skillet for a couple of minutes on each side, flipping once.
- 14The possibilities are endless with this sandwich. Make it completely vegan or all meat, use white flour, fat-free, or whole wheat tortillas, make it Mexican or Italian, chicken or turkey, use black beans, asparagus, sour cream, or cheddar.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.7
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 202.6 mg
- Sodium 972.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 20.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: