Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is called 'Breakfast Tortillas' but we eat them at dinner time. I put them together in the morning and refrigerate all day. I really like the combinations of flavors in this dish. (Prep time includes fridge time.)
- Mix together ham and onion, place about 1/3 cup of mixture in the center of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Roll and place seam side down in a greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- In another bowl, mix flour, milk, eggs and salt until smooth.
- Pour over top of the tortillas and cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Take casserole out of fridge 30 minutes BEFORE baking at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and return to oven until melted.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
These didn't work out so well for me. I followed your recipe, but the egg mixture never cooked. I had to mircowave it for nearly ten minutes for it to be done. It tasted alright, but it wasn't anything special.
Yummy! I substituted fried, crumbled sausage instead of ham. Made a beautiful presentation.
These were WONDERFUL. Such a great flavor. Big hit with hubby!