Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from "Any Blonde Can Cook."
- 1 lb sausage
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 10 flour tortillas
- Brown sausage and drain.
- Beat eggs with chilies and pour over sausage.
- Sprinkle green onions over mixture and mix together.
- Cook over medium heat until eggs are scrambled.
- Sprinkle cheese over mixture.
- Put mixture in tortillas and wrap.
I agree with Miss Annie about serving these on flour tortillas. All breakfast tacos I had, and I live in a Tex-Mex region, always calls for flour tortillas. These tacos are great and I will use this recipe again and again. Thanks!!!
This is a very good breakfast taco. Nice flavor and cooked perfectly. I hate to disagree with previous poster, but breakfast tacos use flour tortillas. Put this on a corn tortilla and you will be holding the breakfast in your hand. LOL
Flour tortillas make a wrap, a burrito, a quesadilla, etc., but NOT a taco! That's always made with corn tortillas! The recipe is nice but suggest re-naming it to Breakfast Burritos, or change flour tortillas to corn to be correct in calling it a taco.