1/1 Photo of Breakfast Salsa Croissant
This is so simple and just the thing if you are in a hurray! Multiply for as many as you want. I took the croissant right out of the freezer and sliced it in half but fresh or frozen will work
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread 3 tbsp of salsa on each half croissant.
- 2Cover with cheese slices.
- 3Cut the slices of cheese so they do not overhang the croissant too much.
- 4Put in toaster oven or under broiler for 5 minutes until the cheese has melted- Enjoy.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Salsa Croissant
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.8
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 38.1 mg
- Sodium 1612.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: