Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is so simple and just the thing if you are in a hurray! Multiply for as many as you want. I took the croissant right out of the freezer and sliced it in half but fresh or frozen will work
- 1 croissant, fresh or frozen,sliced through
- 6 tablespoons salsa (Hot, medium or mild)
- 3 slices light cheese or 3 slices other cheese, your choice
- Spread 3 tbsp of salsa on each half croissant.
- Cover with cheese slices.
- Cut the slices of cheese so they do not overhang the croissant too much.
- Put in toaster oven or under broiler for 5 minutes until the cheese has melted- Enjoy.
yummy!! I didn't have any croissant, so i used 2 slices of honey oats bread instead. I imagine it would be HEAVENLY with croissants. I used freshly sliced (from a block) cheddar. Makes a wonderful midnight snack! Thanks Bergy for the easy but delicious recipe.